Investing in commercial property is a great way to profit in Townsville. Whether you’re looking to expand your small business, interested in income from a commercial property, or even starting a new one, there will be many benefits such as pride of ownership and tax deductions being a landlord can bring.
WHAT IS COMMERCIAL PROPERTY?
Commercial real estate properties are non-residential real estate used for commercial or industrial use. Examples of commercial property are offices, shops/retail, industrial and hotels/leisure.
THERE ARE GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TOWNSVILLE RIGHT NOW!
Townsville offers a great place to invest and live. Townsville is simultaneously a modern business hub and picturesque tourist destination, providing the best of both worlds. With a growing population of nearly 200,000 people and a great climate, Townsville has all the key ingredients to make your investment more promising.
Townsville ranks among the top ten electorates in Australia per capita income and it is consistently one of the top ten cities. It is a city that is experiencing significant growth and prosperity, partly because of its ideal position for businesses. It is also home to major industries which include retail, tourism, healthcare, defence, universities and construction.
If you’re looking for opportunities to invest, develop and do business in Northern Australia, Townsville is the perfect place for you.
5 GREAT REASONS TO INVEST IN TOWNSVILLE
Here are five reasons why we believe you should invest in Townsville:
- Townsville has direct flights to and from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney with the major carriers of Qantas, Virgin Australia and Jetstar.
- Townsville is home to Australia’s largest Army base, which is revitalizing the region economically and creating more jobs in technology, construction and engineering. There are over 11,000 personnel with families and civilian contractors based here.
- Townsville is a thriving centre for tourism and the arts thanks to its ideal location, outstanding weather, and friendly people. Townsville’s economy isn’t the only thing booming – construction is at an all- time high with major developments in nearly every corner of the region.
- Property rates are still very low in comparison to capital cities. Townsville is the perfect place for conscious property investors. It has a higher-than-average cost per square metre, making it an excellent place to invest in commercial property. As one of the fastest growing areas in Australia, you can expect a return on your investment.
- The Port of Townsville is the largest commercial Port in Northern Australia handling over 4.5 million tonnes of cargo each year. This will grow as part of the $1.6 billion Port Expansion Project which is due for completion in 2040.
Commercial Property can be a wonderful opportunity for investors, but for a lot of people it’s a mysterious and even bewildering topic. We want to help you make an informed decision about buying commercial property that will make you money and give you the chance to use your capital more effectively.
At e-property, we provide reliable advice on the best way to invest in commercial property. We’ll make sure you don’t end up overpaying and that you invest in a market that will have you make the most out of your money.
The e-property team has extensive knowledge of the commercial property market in Townsville and that means you can count on us to find the ideal property for your needs. At e-property we know when is the best time to buy and sell property in Townsville and we won’t waste your time with properties that do not meet your needs. We also provide a wide range of other services such as property management, space redevelopment and lease consultation services.
Public Administration & Safety
18% of Townsville
Health Care & Social Assistance
17% of Townsville
|Average Age in 2018
38 in QLD
|Population in 2019
|Average Age in 2018
38 in QLD
|Number of Businesses
2.6% of QLD
6.2% in QLD